Friday, March 4, 2011

free people march catalog: sneak peek.











i cannot say enough good things about free people and their insanely gorgeous monthly catalogs. each month i sit at my hp notebook with a huge smile on my face, forcing my roommate to come ogle the stunning images with me. fp always manage to choose exotic locations that leave me in desperate need of a holiday, and with a slight lingering of fear that i may soon be typing in those precious digits of my mastercard for just one more must-have purchase.....

this month [and this is simply based on this small march teaser, not even the entire catalog - which drops on tuesday] i am in absolute need of the sheer cover-up in the last photo where the model lovingly places a brightly-colored, braided harness on her horse.

 xx sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment