Friday, July 29, 2011

my little pony locks.





i am loving all of the my little pony inspired hues on the tips of these ladies' locks. lauren conrad held a poll on her website (thebeautydepartment.com), where her followers voted that she add blue, pink and purple dye to the tips of her hair; lady gaga has been sporting all-over sorbet colored strands which reminds me of my favorite summer treat, moon mist ice cream; while many girls in the blogosphere have been experimenting with rainbow hues in their hair, as well. 
i am incredibly tempted to try this hair trend, but am unsure if i want the long-term commitment... i may just stick to my turquoise clip-in extentions or dye a few of my brown ones (that i no longer need cos my hair is finally long on all its own!).

No comments:

Post a Comment